Are you currently working on an H-1B visa for one employer and want to change your job?

Posted by Camilo Espinosa on May 1, 2013

The United States immigration system is complicated. Even though you may be able to file the forms, you would likely benefit from enlisting the assistance of an immigration attorney in order to properly file your visa application and/or visa petition. The following blog is related to the so called “transfer” process while you are working on an H-1B visa for one employer and wants to change jobs to another employer.

First, some attorneys may viagra price refer to this process as the H-1 transfer. However, you need to understand that there is really no concept of transfer over the counter viagra because nothing is actually being transferred from one employer to the other. Second, this process is actually just a new H-1B petition all over again without the H-1B cap restriction. Third, when the new employer files the new H-1 petition, your attorney should request for an official extension of the H-1B status.

This process can be complicated to navigate on your own, and it certainly can get expensive as well. You don't want to leave anything to chance when it comes to legal paperwork pertaining to your request for immigration in the United States. You'll be

much more comfortable knowing that a trained attorney with immigration familiarity is assisting you in your petition.

Contact our team of Miami immigration attorneys at LOIGICA today cialis coupons for more information on any immigration issue, question, or concern that you may have.

Topics: Immigration Law