Obtain your H-1B visa with LOIGICA

Posted by Camilo Espinosa on January 27, 2016

As you know H1-B season is on.  It’s that time of the year again!   Please contact us to discuss your case and prepare the process immediately to ensure that your case is ready to be filed on April 1, 2016.

The immigration system is complicated.  Even though you may be able to file some immigration forms, it is most likely that you would need the help of an immigration attorney in order properly file your H1-B visa application.

Furthermore, it is common knowledge that you may obtain a new H-1B visa in case you want to change your job.  Some people may call this process as the H-1 transfer.  However, you need to understand that there is really no concept of transfer because nothing is being transferred from one employer to the other.   Additionally, this process is actually just a new H-1B petition all over again without the H-1B cap restriction.  Lastly, when the new employer files the new H-1 petition, your attorney should request for an extension of the current H-1B status.

Contact our team of Miami Immigration Attorneys at LOIGICA today for more information on any immigration issue, question, or concern that you may have.

Topics: H1B Visa, Immigration Law